***Please enter your departure date from the UK as the date. The voucher is only valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
***Please allow 5 business days for delivery
Japan Rail Pass – 7 Days, 14 Days or 21 Days
The JAPAN RAIL PASS (JR Pass) is a special ticket that is available only to travellers visiting Japan from foreign countries for sight-seeing.
The JR Pass gives tourists unlimited travel on all JR trains across Japan, including the Shinkansen Bullet Trains, which is an experience in itself! If you are travelling to Japan and looking to explore the entire country freely, the JR pass is renowned to be the best choice. (EXCEPT NOZOMI AND MIZUHO)
NECESSARY INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS WHEN ORDERING:
- Last name, first name, title exactly as in the passport for all participants
- check planned usage date must be within 3 months
Additionally for Japanese citizenship:
- Photos/scans of the consular certificates (copy of the residence registration or residence certificate)
- Make sure to bring this certificate with you to Japan. Without it you won't be able to exchange JR pass.
* Please add the JR Passes per person to your shopping cart and upload the relevant documents using the upload field above. (Acceptable file formats: PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG )
*** A child pass is valid for those aged 6 to 11, aged 12 and above you must purchase an adult ticket.
*** For infants aged 0-5, they do not need a Japan Rail Pass, this means that the infant is not entitled to a seat.
PLEASE READ THE PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY AND NOTE THE REGULATIONS ON TAKING EXCESS BAGGAGE WITH YOU.
Please order at least 5 business days before departure.
If you complete the payment by 3pm we will post JR voucher next working day.
If you complete payment after 3pm we will post JR voucher on the second business day after purchase was completed.
If you complete payment during the weekend we will post JR voucher on Tuesday.
We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays.
JR Pass includes:
- JR Trains (shinkansen, local trains, limited express trains, express trains, and rapid trains) *Please note JR Pass is not valid on Nozomi and Mizuho trains
- Tokyo Monorail from/to Haneda airport
- Certain non-JR trains that lead to JR lines
- Local JR buses
- JR Ferry to Miyajima
*Green car seats refer to first class seating that are very popular to foreigners for its comfort and a good value. The Green Car provides spacious seats that recline, a foot rest and space to rest your legs. It also features travel magazines, larger windows, radio sets, and luggage space that are commonly known to be limited in ordinary seating areas.
If you return your unused Exchange Voucher within 11 months from the date of issue:
Refund of the amount made per Exchange Voucher will be made less 10% + £25.
Lost or misplaced exchange orders cannot be refunded
In the event a voucher needs to be amended by the customer (i.e. name mistake), an amendment fee of £25 for each voucher must be paid.
The original vouchers must be sent back to H.I.S for us to reprint the vouchers.