The Hakone Freepass is a discount ticket offering coverage of all the popular sightseeing destinations in Hakone.
In addition to a round-trip ticket on the Odakyu Line and on-and-off riding privileges within the designated area,
the Hakone Freepass comes with a range of discounts at merchants, attractions and other locations.
The pass provides access to 8 different transportation systems in the area,
such as the Hakone Tozan Line and the Hakone Ropeway, allowing you the freedom to thoroughly explore Hakone.
Hakone is one of Japan's prime hot spring (Onsen) areas.
A discounted round-trip ticket on the Odakyu Lines (between the departing station and Odawara Station) is included.
Unlimited rides on:
- The above means of transportation may not be operational during inclement weather for safety reasons.
- Only one round-trip between your departure station and Odawara Station is allowed on the Odakyu Line.
- The Hakone Freepass is not valid for transportation other than that listed above.
- An extra fare will incur if boarding or riding a bus outside of the designated area.
- To ride the Romancecar, a limited express ticket is required in addition to a regular ticket or a Discount Pass.